I used to have JUST my author bio here, but it seemed kind of…impersonal.
I’m Caitlin. I’m (currently) 32 and have a full-time job where I plug numbers into a database, answer a BUNCH of emails, and occasionally eat free donuts. It’s not too bad.
When I’m not living the dream, I’m writing (mostly romance) books as C.G.Coppola. Hopefully, that’s why you’re here—because you’ve read something of mine and maybe want to know a bit more about me? Awesome! (But let’s keep the stalking to a minimum, okay?)
There’s not much to know other than I’m a pretty regular chick with a passion for telling stories. I’ve been writing for a long time, and actually majored in Creative Writing, which has led me to my fifth desk job, but thankfully, also into the world of Indie authorship. I self-published my first book, Escape from Harrizel, in 2013 when I had no idea what I was doing (still don’t), and I’ve been publishing regularly since. I have a boyfriend whom I refer to online as “Batman” and we live together with our dog, Appa. It’s a good life.
😊 FUN FACTS:
• I’m a Virgo, which makes sense. Obviously the “virgin” should be writing steamy books—am I right?
• I was supposed to be a twin. I like to tell people I absorbed it in the womb and sometimes I feel its presence. It’s a great icebreaker.
• I’ve been with “Batman” for over eleven years. I decided to date him when he stole a chair to prove how much he liked me.
• No kids, but a fur-baby named Appa. Yes, from the Last Airbender (the show—NOT the movie).
• I have four tattoos and plans for many more. The last was a wand on my finger to support my Harry Potter fandom. Batman got a lightsaber on his to support his StarWars fandom. We have finger duels. It gets intense.
Because pictures are awesome:
And here’s me and Batz:
Anything else you want to know, ask. 😉
Official Author Bio (because I have to have one)
C.G.Coppola is the author of the Fantasy Adventure series, Arizal Wars. In addition to short stories that explore magic and the paranormal, she writes books that involve a lot of kissing, kickass heroines, and fighting alongside best friends. When not writing, C.G.Coppola can be found watching Netflix, playing with her dog, Appa, or trying not to mess up a recipe she found on Pintrest.
Follow me (but let’s not get stalkery. Too weird, guys.)